Sunday, 3 April 2011

Home Sweet Home

Just a quick update. I came back home yesterday for 3 weeks. I have to admit that I wasn't that bothered about coming back this time as I quite like living in my own place in Coventry. However after just one day of been back I'm loving it! Spent all last night and today at my mums house which I've really enjoyed. Unfortunately I couldn't afford much for mothers day but I think she liked her card and little box of chocs. Anyway I've decided to write down things that have made happy each day, I just think it'll be something that adds a cheery element to each day! I'll share these things with you on here but rather than posting each day I'll do a weekly round up every Saturday. You can look forward to the first of these posts next Saturday. Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your blog! Super happy I've found it. I've really enjoyed going through it and learning more about you - so cool that you got to use the radio! I think that a saturday thing would be cool because then its easier to schedule and actually have something to talk about. Now following and would love to see you around too :) x

    myheartstumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment, glad you like my blog! Had a look at yours and I'm now following you too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!