Wednesday, 11 May 2011

BEAUTY: Whats in my makeup bag

The lovely Emma at cupcakes you say tagged me in this post yesterday. So here's my post on whats in my makeup bag. I've just had to pick out my favourite products that I use the most because I own a lot of makeup despite the fact I don't really wear any on a day to day basis. I have a mix of expensive and cheaper makeup but I don't mind paying more for good makeup.  Here goes...


This is my hello kitty makeup bag as you can see it's fairly big (I do own a matching black one that's much smaller)


These are my foundations and powder. I have Clinque Supermoisture Makeup which is the darker swatch on the right in 04 Ivory, Clinque Blended Face Powder in 03 Transparency 3 and No7 Essentially Natural Mineral Foundation which is the swatch on the left in 220 Light Beige.


These are my concealers. The one on the left is Natural Collection Cover Up Cream in Fair and the one on the right is Natural Collection Corrector Stick it's green as it covers up areas of rosy skin.


These are blushers and bronzers. The one of the left is Elizabeth Arden Cheekcolour in 21 Apricot and matches the first swatch on my hand. The one of the right is Natural Collection Sun Tint Bronzing Powder in Sun Shine and matches the second swatch.


This is my Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes eye contour kit. It contains Boi-ing concealer (although I find this too dark for my skin colour) and base, contour and line shadows in neutral colours.


This is my favourite thing ever. Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume III. I got it for Christmas and it's got some lovely colours in it. I had the another one of these (the first volume I think) which had around 9 colours in it. This one has 16 colours, 2 eyeliners (in Zero which is black and Ransom which is purple) and a mini Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Oh and the top pops up with lights around it as you can see in the photo.


These are my other eye makeup products. L-R Max Factor Masterpiece Max mascara in Black, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (full size version) and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Zero (Black).

 These are my lipsticks/gloss. L-R Maybelline Watershine gloss in 420 Apricot Freeze, Barry M Lip Paint in 121 Pillar Box Red, Barry M Lip Paint in 146 Dolly Pink and Barry M Lip paint in 53 Coral.


These are my makeup brushes. Back row L-R QVS eyeshadow brush, QVS eyeshadow blender, Beatles Lady Madonna compact mirror. Front row L-R Kabuki brush (only from Ebay!) QVS blending face brush (I use it for my bronzer), QVS blusher brush and foundation sponge.

So there you go that's my makeup bag! If you have any questions about the products featured here or would like to see any swatches of the Urban Decay set (or anything else on here) just let me know on the comments!

5 comments:

  1. you have a nice collection and the makeup bag is cute, is it from h&m? your shadow book is cool too, i love new york, i'd love to see a look using it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's from h&m. Okies I'll sort out some photo's out for that over the next week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the Barry M red really red? I want to get a Barry M lipstick but they always seem so bright that I bottle out and go with pinks. Nice post and nice pics as well :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Clinique products. So gentle on the skin especially if you have sensitive skin. Haha love the Hello Kitty bag.

    `Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Becca your comment has only just appeared! Yeah it's fairly bright it's really nice though. I usually stay away from lipstick but I love this red one! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!