Thursday, 16 June 2011

Dreamy Designs #2

If you missed the first installment of my new blog series you can catch it here. Enjoy this weeks Dreamy Designs!

Nice bedroom (plus how nice is that brown bag?!)

I love this work area

I'd love to have all my clothes out on show like this, although I'm sure Josh wouldn't!

If only my underwear was this neat and organised

Another pretty bedroom

Nice clean and tidy work space, really like this desk

All images coutesy of weheartit.com
Which are your favourite images from this weeks Dreamy Designs?

2 comments:

  1. The blue workspace is just adorable :)It looks so inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for your kind words on my post x
    I love all these images, they make me long to have my house look like this, realistically I could never be this tidy haha, but its nice to dream :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!