Friday, 17 June 2011

STYLE: Old Orleans

Technically this is my outfit from last night but anyway...Me and Josh went to Old Orleans for a meal last night, the food is sooo good there plus they have Facebook Thursday deals with vouchers which is even better because it makes it cheap! (Well we are students). The cocktails there are pretty good too and they're usually on offer so it's all good. I decided to wear heels (well wedges) because I haven't really worn these shoes much. I really don't do heels because they hurt me so much so all my high shoes are wedges because they're much comfier. However after 5 minutes of walking in these I remembered why I haven't worn them much, they rubbed the balls of my feet so much and they still hurt today so much for wedges been better!



Dress - Zara
Shoes - New Look
Tights - Primark

1 comment:

Thanks for your lovely comments!