Saturday, 30 July 2011

Happy List #17

Saturday 23rd July
  1. Spending the day with Mum and Tony
  2. Playing monopoly on the Ipad with mum, it's really good even if mum did win!
  3. Watching Due Date with Josh. I love Sonny the dog so much
Sunday 24th July
  1. Spent the day in Bridlington with Josh and it was a really nice day. We had loads of fun eating fish and chips on the front, going to the amusements, sitting and talking and relaxing and walking on the beach

In Bridlington - rough sea, Josh's writing on the beach, me jumping on the beach

Monday 25th July
  1. Going to Frankie and Bennys with Josh, I had a huge bacon cheese burger it was so big I couldn't finish it. It was really nice though
  2. Seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. It was so good that I wanted to see it again straight after
  3. Staying at Josh's
Tuesday 26th July
  1. Nice lazy day at Josh's watching TV and playing with his two cats
  2. Going to the football with dad and getting lots of hot chocolate
Wednesday 27th July
  1. Having lunch with Mum and two of her friends. I had a tuna melt panini and we just sat and talked for a bit so it was a nice laid back afternoon
Thursday 28th July
  1. My birthday!! I didn't really do a lot but I had a really nice day, with lovely presents from Josh and then going to the pub quiz at night (going to be very self indulgent and do a post about my birthday soon)
Friday 29th July
  1. Spent the day lazing around with Josh which was nice
  2. Went shopping late afternoon with Mum and her friend, got some really nice stuff with my birthday money (I'll do another post on this)
  3. Went to Taybarns with mum and her friend, it was really nice but I was so full after

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday for Thursday!
    And I do hope you had profiteroles and chocolate sauce in Taybarns : )

    x

    ReplyDelete


  2. I love your post and blog so much!!!.))

    I need your help. I spend another survey but this time with another question.
    "Where do you prefer to shop? What is your favorite shopping center?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    I love your happy lists! So inspiring and thought-provoking!
    Have a wonderful week and an amazing month of August!
    XOXO from a new follower here,
    Catanya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!