Tuesday, 5 July 2011

DAYS OUT: Leamington Spa

Yesterday me and Josh went to Leamington Spa for the day, it's only about 10 minutes away from us on the train but we've never been. It's a really nice place (much better than grey old Coventry!) and we had a really good day. It was so warm which made the day even better, especially when we hired a rowing boat for half an hour which meant I could soak up the sun whilst Josh did all the work. Anyway I just thought I'd share a few photo's with you from yesterday.

Me when we first got to Leamington
Josh rowing
Me by the fountain

Magners to round the day off


Shopping (although this was quite a posh street!)

Me and Josh

View across the river

4 comments:

  1. seems like you had a lot of fun, nice pic ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://theopijunkie.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-got-award-thanks-kitty-vixen.html

    I gave you an award

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award I'll do a post about it Friday! Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaaah! I've left now and these photos made me miss it so much! I'm glad you had a great day! The river is so much fun (if not a bit scary) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!