Wednesday, 20 July 2011

STYLE: Wedding Reception

Last night I went to my stepsisters wedding reception. She got married abroad so I didn't actually go to the wedding so it was nice to see her last night. I just thought I'd do an outfit post with what I wore last night and a couple of pictures from the wedding reception.




Dress - Republic
Tights - Primark
Belt - Primark
Shoes - Garage Shoes
Flower ring - Bijoux Dolly
Other ring - a present from Josh
Nails - Missguided (not sure on the colour it was free in Cosmopolitan)
Doing the Time Warp!

Me and my stepsister

6 comments:

  1. You look lovely, and wow your stepsisters dress is stunning!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colour of that dress, very summery and it really suits you! hope you had a good time:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw your dress looks lovely & so perfect for a wedding reception! i hope you had a lovely time & that she's happy in marriage.

    cass x

    http://sweet-findings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. waow awesome dress:) and the weddingdress soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress! The color is fab and I love the contrast with the black. Pretty little collar too which always wins me over :) xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit,and you managed to pull off the tights and open toes:-)no mean feat,love the wedges very stylish yet sexy at the same time,love from tammi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!