Tuesday, 30 August 2011

BEAUTY: Pretty Perfumes

Before I start I have to point out the title of this post was not my choice, it was Josh's and he likes a little mention on here every now and then so thanks Josh! Whilst I'm away on holiday I thought I'd show you my perfume collection. There's nothing overly extravagant in it but I like them all so that's all that matters! I'm no perfume expert so I've got help with the descriptions from amazon.co.uk, thebodyshop.co.uk and fragantica.com so expect very 'flowery' language in the descriptions!

Perfume Collection
My perfume collection. I usuallly keep them in a wicker basket but for the purpose of the photo they're just on the shelf.
DKNY Be Delicious Night Perfume
DKNY Be Delicious Night
Delicious Night captures the magic of a dark city. The anticipation of discovering the forbidden behind a black,unmarked door. The electric undercurrent that permeates everything.
That sense of expectation. Of intrigue. Of pure, mesmerising seduction.
Top Notes: Pomelo, Blackberry, Ginger.
Heart Notes: Orchid, Jasmine, Iris
Base Notes: Amber, Patchouli, Vetiver.

DKNY Delicious Candy Apple Perfume
DKNY Delicious Candy Apple Sweet Caramel
A wonderful union of apple and pear in top notes with marshmallow takes us to a heart and blends with jasmine blossom which flirts with violet and lily wrapped in green freshness. A base incorporates creamy caramel, soft vanilla and cream which will please your wish for candies.

Ghost Serenity Perfume
Ghost Serenity
Containing notes of Bergamot, Peony, Lily of the Valley and Tonka Bean. The essence of Ghost Serenity embodies the most serene femininity in every woman.

The Body Shop Love Etc Perfume
The Body Shop
An irresistible fragrance in a lasting eau de parfum: a heart-stopping fusion of jasmine, vanilla and sandalwood notes.

Valentino Rock 'n' Dreams Perfume
Valentino Rock 'n' Dreams
A dreamy scent from the Rock-inspired Valentino fragrance wardrobe. Soft and gentle with a spicy rock n' roll edge, this is the scent for a feminine girl with a wild side.
The fragrance is encased within a glass flacon shaped like itsantecedent, with white floral motive on the flacon and whitefaceted stopper.
Top Notes: Peach, Cinnamon.
Heart Notes: Myrrhone.
Base Notes: Vetiver, Vanilla.


Joop Thrill Perfume
Joop Thrill
Thrill for Her embodies the innocence of a sexy floral bouquet,with notes of sparkling bergamot, peach juice and rich, preciousiris infused with seductive vanilla.
Top Notes: Peach Juice, Lily.
Heart Notes: Mimosa, Iris.
Base Notes: Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood.

My favourite is the Valentino Rock 'n' Dreams. It's my 'going out' perfume! I don't think I'll ever stop buying this as it smells so nice.

Do you own any of these perfumes? What's your favourite perfume?

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of the DKNY caramel apple one, that looks really cool and I love the red version of it, it smells so nice. I love perfume, I always get a bottle for xmas and it normally runs out by march and I never buy myself a bottle so I have to wait again till xmas! Jealous of your collection. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!