Friday, 19 August 2011

BEAUTY: What's in my travel makeup bag

A while ago I did a what's in my makeup bag post. Following on from that I've decided to do a what's in my travel makeup bag post seen as I'm going on holiday tomorrow, so these are the products I'll be taking with me. Sorry for the picture qualtity, my usual photographer (Josh) wasn't available so this is my handy work and to be honest when none of them were turning out right I got a little fed up!

 My makeup bag

Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes
Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes
Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Travel size Urban Decay eyeshadow Primer Potion

Boots 17 Falsifeye Mascara
Boots 17 Falsifeye Mascara

Elizabeth Arden Blush in 'Apricot'
Elizabeth Arden Blush in Apricot (better image and swatch here)

Topshop Blush in 'Head Over Heels'
Topshop blush in Head Over Heels (review and swatch here)

Clinique Supermoisture Makeup
Clinique Supermoisture Makeup (swatch here)

Clinique Blended Face Powder
Clinique Blended Face Power in 03

Natural Collection Cover Up Cream
Natural Collection Cover Up Cream in Fair

Lipstick L-R 17 in Beehive (better picture here), Barry M Pillar Box Red and Barry M Coral (swatches of both here)

Makeup Brushes, all QVS from Superdrug except the kabuki brush which is from Ebay

And to take it all off...Boots Botanics Soothing Eye Makeup Remover (review here) and my latest discovery Bodyshop Freshening Cucumber Water



5 comments:

  1. I'm such a big fan of the cucmber line at The Body Shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that urban decay primer is really good, isnt it? i love it!xo
    strawberrylacemoustache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really good taste in makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dora I've only just bought this but so far I love it
    @elly yes I think it's really good
    @little bouquets cheers!
    @rachel thanks a lot!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!