Monday, 2 January 2012

Video: Favourite Products of 2011

The title gives it away really so you've probably guessed what sort of post this is going to be! I don't bother with monthly favourites or anything like that because I don't buy or use enough different stuff so I thought it would be good to do a round up of all the products I've loved in 2011 and film a video. Some of the stuff mentioned I have done reviews for and I've put the links to those reviews in the down bar on YouTube so you can have a read of those if you want (however you will have to watch the video on YouTube as opposed to watching on here if you want to see the links to the reviews, just click the little YouTube sign along the bottom to watch it on there). Enjoy!


What were your favourite products in 2011?

1 comment:

  1. really nice post!:)
    Lovely greetings xx

    Would be really happy about a visit;):
    design-is-wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!