Tuesday, 17 January 2012

BEAUTY: Good Things Bright Eyes Eye Cream

Hi!
I've been after an eye cream for ages and I was really interested in trying some things from the Good Things range so this eye cream seemed a good place to start.

Good Things Bright Eyes Eye Cream

What Good Things Say

Eye creams need to be light, so as not to overload the delicate skin around the eye, yet hard-working, which means they need to be packed with effective ingredients. Bright Eyes has skin-calming raspberry and clarifying lychee, plus a brilliant new tri-peptide that is proven to tackle puffiness and dark circles, and brighten the eye area.

What I Think

I don't really have a problem with dark circles but my eyes do tend to be puffy in a morning so this is really what I bought this eye cream for. I was really drawn in by the fact that all Good Things products contain 'superfruit beauty boosters' meaning they're packed with good things for your skin! The eye cream contains raspberry and lychee, according to the Good Things website raspberries are good for soothing and calming the skin and lychee's contain vitamin C and potassium which helps support the delicate skin around your eyes. Superfruit ingredients aside I feel this eye cream really works for me, my eyes don't look puffy at all in a morning now I use this and my skin feels so soft after using it. At £5.99 this eye cream obviously isn't a miracle worker and it doesn't make any claims to be an anti-wrinkle cream so you have to keep this in mind however I do find it does what it says on the tin. I have one problem with this cream and that's the smell. I expected it to be a really pleasant fruity smell, however I find it smells a bit plasticy and artificial and maybe a bit 'off' if that makes sense! However this doesn't put me off using it at all as I use it twice a day and I would definitley repurchase it so it's just a very tiny issue for me!

Have you tried any of the Good Things products? What did you think of them? 

5 comments:

  1. ooooh I saw a review on a Good Thing product yesterday, its weird when that happens! The other product (a face mask) got good reviews as well! They seem to be quite good, especially for the price! SO MANY 'GOOD'S USED IN THAT COMMENT xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I've been looking at the face wash and that seems good too xx

      Delete
  2. I actually use an Aldi eye cream, of all things! I'd read good reviews and decided to give it a go and can honestly say I like it.

    I have dark circles, which it hasn't reduced, but my eyes are wrinkle-free and I'm 26 so I should have a few by now! Plus it's only about £3-4.

    life/style/flash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I will have to look out for that as I use an Aldi face serum and I love it xx

      Delete
  3. Good review. Very knowledgeable and gives wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete