Saturday, 7 January 2012

Happy List #38

Hi!
After a little christmas break I'm back into blogging! With a new year comes a new layout for my favourite little feature, the Happy List. Basically it's going to be a lot more picture based and less wordy, however there aren't as many photo's in this weeks post and there hopefully will be in future weeks posts because I only came up with this new design a couple of days ago so bare with me until I've got it right. Hope you enjoy the new Happy Lists!

Saturday 31st December 2011

Party food / Drinks / Ziggy trying to catch a fish / Josh drinking

All from New Years Eve which you can read more about here

Sunday 1st January 2012

Sorry no photos today as I this is a new layout and I failed to get photos for everyday this week. Josh and I lazed around watching DVD's in our pj's today, very relaxing!

Monday 2nd January 2012

Again no photo's. Went for a walk with my dad in the moring and got some uni work done in the afternoon. At night I watched 8 out of 10 cats and Countdown mashup it was so funny!

Tuesday 3rd January 2012

The best hand cream ever (L'Occitane) given to me by Colette (my mum's friend) / Yankee Candle Jar in Home Sweet Home

Also... Went shopping and had lunch with Josh which is when I bought the Yankee Candle, it smells lovely. Went to Colette's house with my mum at night and she gave me this hand cream which smells really nice, my mum also gave me a bag of bodyshop shower gels to keep me stocked up at uni! 

Wednesday 4th January 2012

Went for lunch with mum then after I went to see one of my gran's for the last time before going back to Coventry. I also got a fair bit of uni work done.

Thursday 5th January 2012

Went for an Indian with Josh's family

Also... Visited my other gran, stayed at Josh's and watched Greg Davies DVD again with his parents (it's sooo funny)

Friday 6th January 2012

Suitcase packed ready to go back to Coventry on Saturday

Also... Went for a drink with mum to say bye before leaving

I know this weeks post is a bit jumbled but as I've said I only thought of the new layout mid week so in future I'll try and get at least one photo for everyday. Hope you like the new layout!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos! L'Occitane do fabulous products <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!