Saturday, 21 January 2012

Happy List #40

Hi!
Here's this weeks Happy List

Saturday 14th January 2012

 
Watched the second Harry Potter film from my boxset / Had a lovely chilli for tea

Also... Had a bit of a lazy day after doing coursework all week and Josh made me the best poached eggs for lunch

Sunday 15th January 2012

 Went for a lovely walk by the canal, it was so cold but really sunny

Monday 16th January 2012

 Bought some apple and cinnamon teabags, they taste so nice

Also... Watched Mrs Browns boys and had tea and biscuits

Tuesday 17th January 2012

Had a big hot chocolate with marshmellows in it

Also... Had a yummy carbonara for tea and as geeky as this sounds I enjoyed making notes about Dracula for uni

Wednesday 18th January 2012

 Went for a walk in the park / Josh made me a little scrambled egg man / My memory book got delivered / More ducks in the park, one of them had a poorly foot, poor thing

Thursday 19th January 2012

 Went shopping and got a pretty scarf and some jeans I've been wanting for ages / Put some more books on my Kindle (War Horse and Time Travelers Wife then Interview With the Vampire which I have to read for uni) / Got some pretty earrings too when I went shopping

Also... Did another money saving post which I really enjoyed doing and watched the Inbetweeners

Friday 20th January 2012

 Went to Ikea for some new cushion and candles / Had BBQ chicken fajita's for tea and got a gorgeous ring I saw on Thursday (but didn't buy so I went back for it!)

1 comment:

  1. That scrambled egg man is so cute! haha The canal looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!