Saturday, 28 January 2012

Happy List #41

Saturday 21st January 2012

Bought Josh lots of presents for valentines and his birthday (they're only a month apart) / Painted my nails purple

Also... Watched Take Me Out and Million Pound Drop it's my usual Saturday night routine now

Sunday 22nd January 2012

 Chocolate cooler for me and tea for Josh at Costa

Also... Had a monopoly rematch (because we're cool!) and Josh won, made a yummy cottage pie for tea and watched 127 Hours

Monday 23rd January 2012

No pictures because Monday is the worst day of the week, spent all day at uni although it wasn't as bad as I thought then watched Mrs Brown's Boys at night (it's the only decent thing about Monday's!)

Tuesday 24th January 2012

 My hot chocolate with marshmellows and Josh's normal hot chocolate in big Eeyore and Tigger mugs

Also... Really enjoying reading Interview With the Vampire for my contemporary novel module and watched Criss Angel he's pretty good I get really drawn in by it!

Wednesday 25th January 2012

 Finally bought the Lee Stafford hair growth treatment I haven't totally made my mind up about it yet

Also... Played on Mario Kart and didn't do all that well and watched One Born Every Minute and actually cried at it which I never though would happen

Thursday 26th January 2012

 Baked some peanut butter energy bites (recipe coming next week also those aren't burnt bits they're raisens!)

Also... started back at the gym but who knows how long that'll last

Friday 27th January 2012

 Rock and roll lifestyle eating fizzy worms and playing Monopoly

Also... went to the gym again but my hard work was slightly undone at night by a bar of the new Dairy Milk bubble whilst I watched Million Pound drop followed by The Beatles and Paul McCartney shows on BBC4

6 comments:

  1. love the purple nail colour and i swear by that lee stafford treatment! i always try and leave it on for a good 20minutes to half an hour and it makes my hair silky smooth.

    xox

    helen @ http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I can't make my mind up if I like that Lee Stafford stuff but then again I've only used it a few times so I'm going to stick with it! xx

      Delete
  2. I loved reading Interview With a Vampire. Anne Rice is one of my favorite writers :)Love the purple nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm really enjoying it think it's going to become one of my favourite books xx

      Delete
  3. I literally cry at every episode of one born every minute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really watch it as I'm not bothered about it but this weeks did make me cry! xx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!