Tuesday, 31 January 2012

BEAUTY: Tangle Teezer

Hi!
I'm sure you've all read reviews on this hair brush but I just thought I'd throw my opinion out there as well.

Tangle Teezer

What Tangle Teezer Say

Created by hairdresser Shaun P (who appeared on Dragon's Den and was turned away by all the Dragons) the Tangle Teezer Original professional detangling hairbrush is loved by hairdressers and used in professional hair salons. It's a super smooth operator that works the minute hair is lathered and rinsed. Glides through wet, vulnerable and colour treated hair with no pulling, tugging or yanking. Hair peace at last!

What I Think

The above bit is taken from the Tangle Teezer website is a little misleading compared to the leaflet that comes with the Tangle Teezer which much better explains that this brush isn't just for use on wet hair or colour treated hair but anyway onto the actual product. 
I'd been wanting one of these brush for ages because my thick, longish hair get knotty so easily so I was really happy when Josh bought me one for christmas. I now couldn't imagine going back to a normal hair brush as the Tangle Teezer makes brushing my hair virtually painless whether I use it on wet or dry hair.
I love the bright pink colour and I love how there's no handle which gives you more control and allows you to smooth tangles away easily. 
I only have one small problem with this brush and that is that I find it a little tricky to brush my hair with it when it's wet as I generally brush it all back first before sorthing out my fringe etc, now when my hair is brushed back it does reach quite far down my back and it does become quite tricky to reach the ends (it's not a problem when it's dry and I  can sweep it over my shoulders to brush it) so that's where having Josh comes in handy as I have to get him to brush my hair when it's wet! I also think my inability to do anything with my right hand (I'm really left handed so always end up straightening/curling my hair with just my left hand resulting in holding things in really odd positions!) really doesn't help matters but there's nothing I can do about that so it's not that big of a problem for me really. 
Overall I think this is an excellent hair brush and I would never go back to using a normal brush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!