Friday, 10 February 2012

Project Perfect

Whilst reading some blogs yesterday I came across Amy's Project Perfect post. Like many people I also watched Gok's Teens this week and couldn't believe how image obsessed the teens were and how much striving for 'the perfect body' effected them.
As a teenager I wasn't exactly overflowing with confidence and to be honest not much has changed now but I was never as image conscious as the teens in the show.
Amy's Project Perfect idea is so good and it's about time we all saw how unique and perfect we are in our own way and started showing some postivity towards each other as well. Amy posted a lovely photo of herself and the other girls who I've seen taking part in this project are all equally as beautiful. So I seriously recommend you hop over to Amy's blog and check out Project Perfect for yourself and we can all start the appreciation for each other!

Here is my Project Perfect post.  

A photo of myself that I really like:

I've had to pick two because one of them I really like but the other shows of more things that I like about myself! (If that makes sense)

 I like this photo because the dress really suits me and it makes me feel pretty

 I like this photo because it really shows off my eyes

Three things that I don't like about myself but turned into postives:
  1. My teeth as although I have healthy teeth and I haven't really had any problems with them I do have a tooth which is crowned due to an accident, it's right next to my top front tooth and to me it stands out loads however I suppose my smile would be different if my teeth weren't like this and my boyfriend says he likes my smile
  2. My wobbly bits, I have quite a curvy shape all over but my bum and hips especially however lots of skinnier people would like curves like mine
  3. My nose, it has a small bump on it which sometimes annoys me, however my boyfriend says I have a little button nose which he likes!
Three things that I like about myself:
  1. My eyes, they're really blue and sparkly! 
  2. My lips as they're quite full and plump
  3. My boobs! They not too big but they're a pretty good size, I think they suit my shape perfectly! 
So that was my Project Perfect post, I really can't get across to you how great I think this idea is, you really should all get involved. If you do link it back to Amy so she can create a post out of all the Project Perfect's!

7 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing post, you look gorgeous in that dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting post! I'm definitely going to check out the project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine! Don't forget to enter my competition to win a pair of Motel Pamela Mann tights - perfect for any Valentines Day outfit!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress you're wearing in your photo, it's so nice :) and you're the same as me with noses haha :) i got headbutted by my friends dog a few years ago and it made it lumpy but yet all my friends like my nose. It's strange how a lot of the things we hate, is what other people would like to have but i guess everyone is the same :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) oh no that sounds horrible with the dog! But you're right about not liking things that others do like xx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!