Thursday, 9 February 2012

Vintage Fair

Hi!
Last Saturday I dragged Josh off to a vintage fair in Coventry (he's my photographer so he didn't have much choice!), it was the first vintage fair I've been to and I loved it. Aside from it been in a lovely building (St Mary's Guildhall, Coventry if you're wondering) there were some great stalls. Despite the fact it was very very busy I did manage to get to look at pretty much everything and it sort of goes without saying that I bought a couple of things! I had a really good afternoon and came away with a lovely silver and turquoise ring and my new favourite item of clothing ever...vintage Levi shorts! I was actually a little bit excited when I tried them on and they fitted I've wanted a pair for sooo long. There were a few pair's of Levi's at the vintage fair but none of them looked right to me or the little brown Levi bit on the back was in very bad condition (yes I know they're vintage but I'm picky!) then I spotted this pair and rushed to try them on, it was love at first site! 
Anyway onto some photo's of the day.

Vintage Fair
 St Mary's Guildhall, vintage fair

Vintage Fair
 One of the stalls

Vintage Levi's
Me Levi hunting

Vintage Fair
 Another shot of the hall and fair

Vintage Fair
 Me looking on a stall

Vintage Fair
 Lots of vintagey things, check out the pink leotard at the back!


 My new ring

Vintage Levi Shorts

Vintage Levi Shorts
 My beautiful new shorts

7 comments:

  1. I'm desperate for some vintage Levi shorts but can never find any, those look amazing!

    Wish I'd know about the fair, I'm from B'ham so could have skivved off work and gone! Lol

    Clare
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shorts look lovely, what a great find! Sounds like you had a lovely time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops sent too soon! Cov is near me, wish I'd knew this was on!
    Jen@www.pret-a-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun! great purchases! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like such a wonderful event to attend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blog doll! can't wait to read more!
    stumbled onto your page while "blog" walking and thought i would say a little hello!

    newest follower! ♥
    follow back?

    hugs, xo!
    MY BLOG* BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh that ring is lovely nad those shorts look way nice! It's worth a little hunt around for finds like that! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!