Saturday, 10 March 2012

Happy List #47

Saturday 3rd March 2012

New issue of Cosmo which came with a free Clinique mascara, not tried it yet but I've a feeling I'm going to like it plus how stunning does Holly Willoughby look?!

Also... Finally finished my portfolio which took forever to do

Sunday 4th March 2012

 Cleaned my wardrobe out, don't think it's ever been as neat and I even have some room now! (obviously half of this wardrobe rail is Josh's which explains the shirts etc!) and burnt my new pineapple Yankee Candle it smells lovely

Monday 5th March 2012

Bought some new John Frieda hair stuff, yummy tuna melt panini, completed one happy list book (on the left) and started a new one (on the right)

Also... got my portfolio checked over and everything was good and a couple more of Josh's birthday presents got delivered

Tuesday 6th March 2012

Yummy muffins

Also... Got accepted to write for Save the Student and got asked to do a guest post on Becca's blog

Wednesday 7th March 2012

Went to Ikea so obviously I had to indulge in this!

Also... Got loads of my english essay done and bought Josh his final birthday present and published one of my portfolio articles on cyber bullying. I'd really like it if you took the time to read the article here as it's an important issue.

Thursday 8th March 2012

 Went to the park and feed the swans, wathced Cars 2 and ate some easter egg

Also... published an article on Kony 2012 on my professional blog, if you want to read it you can here but I have to warn you it isn't written in favour of Invisible Children.

Friday 9th March 2012


Josh bought some big pipe cleaner things and made Henry the dinosaur, strawberry jelly

Also... Missed out on my dream dress which is all explained here

Just before I go I have good news! Despite the little bit above about the dress, I managed to get it. However I didn't get the white one as planned as when I went this morning they had got some champagney coloured ones in which suited my skin tone even more. I'm sooo happy I got the dress and it will be making an appearance on next weeks happy list in the mean time I tweeted a photo of it earlier if you want to look.

3 comments:

  1. You'll have to let me know what the repair cream is like on your hair, mine is a complete wreck at the moment.
    And just read your Kony post, could not agree more! Love your honesty and well written

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I haven't used the mask yet but I've been using the oil since I got it and I love it, I think it's made a difference already xx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!