Saturday, 31 March 2012

Happy List #50

Saturday 24th March 2012

Got some new stuff in Boots (Soap and Glory body butter and shower gel, Barry M Peach Melba nail polish and 2 Natural Collection lipsticks) / Baked a cake

Also... Just a little note about the above photo's, I did a post on Thursday about all the great offers on in Boots at the moment I saved loads on the stuff I bought, you can read it here. Britains Got Talent started tonight, I loved the gay couple dancing they were so lovely. 

Sunday 25th March 2012

Went for a long walk down the canal / Discovered a new drink in Costa a red berry cooler it's now my new favourite drink

Also.. Went to a craft fair but it wasn't as good as the christmas one so I didn't end up buying anything

Monday 26th March 2012

Went on a long walk around the war memorial park (it shows you on the map we walked the whole way around)

Also... Made myself a lovely tuna pasta salad for tea which was perfect for the hot weather

Tuesday 27th March 2012

Finally got around to buying some choccy philly, it's lovely on pancakes and strawberries

Also... Had my last contemporary novel lesson which was a little sad as I really enjoyed it

Wednesday 28th March 2012

Huge yummy ice-cream

Also... Sat in the park sunbathing and reading. Had a couple of pancakes with choccy philly on them and it was really nice

Thursday 29th March 2012

Another sunbathing day / Josh got me a little flower which we wore in our hair / Dairy Milk Chocos

Friday 30th March 2012

Watched the 7th Harry Potter film / Bought three new nail polishes (Pink Fizz, Tropical Sunset and Indian Ocean I'll do a little review on them soon) / Painted my nails all different colours to test of my polishes / Ham and pineapple pizza

Also... I've had an amazing week and I didn't think it could get any better until I also got a week's work experience secured for the start of August, it's at a publishers back home and I'm so excited I really can't wait I think this could be something I want to do after uni so I'm excited to see what it's like. Josh also got offered a place (as we do the same course at uni) so it will be a good opportunity for him too

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post darling! would you like to follow each other?:X
    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!