Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Tuesday Treats #16

Hi!
These next few weeks I'll be doing a few Tuesday Treats specials focusing on the spring/summer trend of pastels. I'm not a huge pastels fan but have found a few nice pieces from various places that I like so I'll be doing posts on my pastel picks from New Look, Topshop, River Island and Missguided. 
First up is New Look, enjoy.

 EDIT: These videos have been deleted as I was no longer happy with the format and with having them on my YouTube channel. Please click here to see more recent Tuesday Treats posts.

  1. I love the cut out back of this dress and I am partial to a lacey dress so this is perfect
  2. This dress is a really pretty wardrobe basic that would like lovely in summer bare legged and in winter with tights and a chunky cardi
  3. The colours of this are amazing! Such a cute little top
  4. New Look have loads of different colours in these shorts but I liked this colour as I don't own anything in that colour
  5. I'm in love with this, the photo does it no justice but it looks amazing zoomed in on the website. Perfect for spring when it not boiling but not cold either
  6. I like the style of this bag and thought the cream colour would go lovely with all the pastel bits and pieces
  7. The ultimate manly feminine shoes!
  8. Perfect for completing a pastel outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!