Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Tuesday Treats #18

Hi!
Just incase you've missed the previous two Tuesday Treats posts I'll just recap what's going on with these posts. They are wishlists but they're also showing you my pastel picks from a few shops so a couple of the things that pop up I actually already own. You can look at my New Look pastel picks here and my River Island pastel picks here.

This week it's Missguided's turn. Enjoy!

 EDIT: These videos have been deleted as I was no longer happy with the format and with having them on my YouTube channel. Please click here to see more recent Tuesday Treats posts.

  1. This is such a cute dress I really want it.
  2. Oh but this is a cute dress too, I'm a sucker for anything with a collar!
  3. I love the colour of this skirt.
  4. Never thought these would be something I'd like but these candy stripe shorts are lovely.
  5. The more coloured jeans I see the more I want a pair.
  6. Another pretty colour for you all and a playsuit in one of my favourite colours. Perfection.
  7. I love a good old satchel style bag and this ticks all the boxes.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Blog!

    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lusting over those candy shorts, lush!

    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!