Saturday, 14 April 2012

Happy List #52

Hi!
This happy list marks one year of doing these posts! I'm really pleased that I've kepy these posts up because as well as writing them on here I also have a book with them written down so it's nice to have something positve to look back on. I feel as though this post should be a really good to mark the year anniversary however I'm afraid there aren't that many photo's as I'm back home for 3 weeks so I haven't been with Josh (he usually takes my photos) and I've just been busy visiting family. So on with this weeks post.

Saturday 7th April 2012

Spent most of the day travelling back home and then went to see mum after tea and had a few hours with her.

Sunday 8th April 2012

Easter eggs

Monday 9th April 2012

Went shopping and bought a dress, Yankee Candle, face serum, blusher and a bag / Close up of the blusher (which is from Aldi!)

Tuesday 10th April 2012

Went to Chester Zoo, I've only included one photo as I did a full post on Chester Zoo which you can look at here

Wednesday 11th April 2012

No photo's today, sorry! 
Went to my Grans where she made me little sandwiches and an apple slice, bless!
Stayed with my mum and her partner and ended up having story time with the kids, I read Rugrats to them! When the kids had gone to bad we watched the first Twilight film (I'd never seen it but actually quite liked it!)

Thursday 12th April 2012

Outfit for Thursday

Also... Went to Frankie and Benny's for lunch with my best friend I don't get to see her much with us both being and uni and me living away from home so it was really good to catch up.

Friday 13th April 2012



Outfit from Friday / Me and Josh

Also... Went to Taybarns (all you can eat restaurant) with Mum, her partner, Josh and the kids. We had a really good night with lots of food and playing with the kids.


6 comments:

  1. Ah did you have the profiter roles with the fudge sauce? Oh how I miss taybarns!
    I also rather like your bag missy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not this time, although they are nice! Thanks it's from Matalan xx

      Delete
  2. I have that same bag, it's gorgeous but the colour from everything rubs onto it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's got dye from my jeans on it already! xx

      Delete
  3. That new dress is gorgeous, I love the colours and print! The blush looks really pretty too, can't believe it's from Aldi!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'll be doing a review of the blush in the next few weeks (it's really good) I just wrote a review on here of a face serum from Aldi too! xx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!