Saturday, 21 April 2012

Happy List #53

Saturday 14th April 2012
Had a lovely long bath and a bit of a pamper with all these Soap and Glory products

Also... Josh was at mine for the day and we watched the Grand National, I know that everyone has very strong opinions on the Grand National but please let's not get into all that on here. Josh's new camera arrived so I'll have better photo's when we're back in Coventry.

Sunday 15th April 2012

It was so cold I had to wear my knitted boots / Yummy fruit salad for lunch

Also... Watched the last part of the Titanic programme it was so good but I cried at it!

Monday 16th April 2012

Me with Josh's new camera / Bought some candles all holiday themed and pastel colours very summery!

Also... Went to Josh's and saw his cats for the first time since christmas they're sooo cute! His new camera is really good can't wait to use it in Coventry (Josh takes most of my photo's when we're in Coventry) 

Tuesday 17th April 2012

 Went to a Chinese buffet for lunch with Josh and my stepdad / What I wore (wish my glasses didn't glare!)

Wednesday 18th April 2012

Went out for a meal with my dad and stepmum and wore my lovely Topshop ring / Finished reading Twilight I wanted to hate it but I'm afraid to say I loved it!

Thursday 19th April 2012

Such a boring day revising

Also... wrote an article for mine and Josh's uni project blog (you can look at the blog here) and I wrote another money saving post on here which you can look at here

Friday 20th April

Josh's cats Ziggy and Ozzy

Also... Went to Josh's which of course means cat photo's but we also booked Liverpool for a couple of days in August it's one of my favourite places and I cannot wait to go. Stayed at my mums.

2 comments:

  1. The beach flowers yankee candles is gorgeous, I bought it for my Gran for her birthday and kind of wish I'd bought an extra one for me too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Peter Pan collar top!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!