Saturday, 28 April 2012

Happy List #54

Hi!
Before this weeks Happy List I'm just going to apologise for the facts that the width of some photo's is different to others. This is because half were took on my old camera and half on Josh's new camera but next week they'll all be the same as we're back at uni now so all the photo's will be taken on Josh's new camera.

Saturday 21st April 2012

Had a really boring day revising but I did have a bit of a kids meal for tea and really enjoyed it!

Sunday 22nd April 2012

Baking a sponge pudding / New necklaces (which I blogged about here)

Also... Stayed at Josh and had a lovely Sunday dinner then watched Talladega Nights which was actually quite funny

Monday 23rd April 2012

 Stayed at Josh's all day and watched Blades of Glory / Wrapped Ozzy up in a blanket because she felt cold I don't think she was too impressed though!

Tuesday 24th April 2012

Tuesday's outfit featuring one of my new necklaces

Also... I went to Pizza Hut with my best friend and we had some lovely food and chatted loads, I only get to see her when I'm back from uni so it was good to catch up with her a couple of times whilst I was back

Wednesday 25th April 2012

 It rained sooo much I had to wear wellies to go out and whilst rain doesn't make me happy my wellies are quite bright and cheery!

Thursday 26th April 2012

Josh had all his hair cut off which I had to document because I've never seen him with hair this short and I've been with him for over 4 years! / Bought a new top for some work experience I'm doing in summer / Outfit for a meal we had at an Indian

Friday 27th April 2012

Packed some summer clothes to take back to Coventry (lets hope the weather gets better) / Josh went to be measured for a suit as his parents are renewing their vows in summer so this is what he'll be wearing I've never seen him so smart and I think he looks lovely!

2 comments:

  1. I love these posts of yours, they are so lovely to read! :)
    I like having kids meals for tea sometimes too! You look really pretty in these photographs :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!