Tuesday, 3 April 2012

BEAUTY: John Frieda Full Repair Pefect Ends Deep Infusion

I bought this when the Full Repair range had pretty much just come out as all the products were on offer in Boots (two for £7.50) so I bought the hair mask too. 
I'm not even sure what you'd call this, it's like a mix between a serum and an oil so we'll go with that!
I have quite thick longish hair that gets greasy at the roots quickly and dry on the ends so I do have to be careful with what I use on my hair otherwise it becomes really flat and dirty. The perfect ends deep infusion is designed for people with medium textured hair but for you fine haired ladies there is a perfect ends sheer mist which does the same thing but is a lighter formula for fine hair. 

John Frieda Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion

What John Frieda Say

Smoothes and protects medium-textured hair damaged from high heat. This breakthrough formula with Inca Inchi , a lightweight, micro-oil rich in omega-3, feels like it absorbs into worn-torn strands instead of just coating the surface. Weightlessly reverses the look and feel of damage on lengths and ends to leave hair smooth, shiny and full of body. Helps protect against breakage from heat styling.

What I Think

I've never really used any kind of oil/serum as it just really weighs my hair down but I was drawn to this as it said the Inca Inchi oil that's in the product was lightweight also I was interested to see whether it did actually repair my hair without just coating it. To be honest the only reason I bought this was because of the offer and I wanted to try the mask out so I thought why not? I had no plans to repurchase this either.
The first time I used this I didn't really notice much difference in the look or feel of my hair so I put that down to the fact that the product is supposed to repair your hair not coat it. After around a week of using this everyday I could see and feel a complete difference in my hair. It was even shinier than usual (which is really something as my shampoo and conditioner make my hair super glossy to start with!), my split ends didn't look as bad and my hair felt amazing.
The most surprising thing though is this doesn't weigh my hair down at all, I can't even tell there's anything there and I use two pumps of this is, one on the lengths and one on the ends.
I really cannot praise this product enough as I really feel it's worked, I really couldn't be without it now. No my split ends haven't completely disappeared but then again I haven't had a hair cut since just before christmas so I knew they wouldn't. I can't really be sure if it is actually working from within to repair my hair or just coating it (my bets are on coating it) as it doesn't really have anything natural in it but this doesn't really bother me as I'm really happy with the results. I also like the fact that it provides heat proctection whilst I'm blow drying my hair too. 
At £6.99 for 50ml it isn't too badly priced for that amazing effect it has had on my hair and I won't think twice about repurchasing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!