Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Tuesday Treats #20

Hi!
This is one of the best wishlists I've done in a while, I adore everything on it. If only I had the money!

 EDIT: These videos have been deleted as I was no longer happy with the format and with having them on my YouTube channel. Please click here to see more recent Tuesday Treats posts.

  1. I love the colours in this skirt, not sure if the style would suit me but I'd give it a try!
  2. I really need to stop browsing the Topshop site it's so full of pretty things I love the scattered studs on this
  3. I want these shorts they're amazing but there's no why I'd pay £34 for them
  4. Another pair of shorts, I realise you could make these yourself so I probably wouldn't buy them
  5. I don't think my leopard print love affair will ever end and I love the colours of this shirt dress
  6. This is such a cute little summer dress, I really want a dress like this
So that's this weeks Tuesday Treats post, I'm off to plant a money tree in the hopes I can afford everything on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!