Saturday, 12 May 2012

Happy List #56

Saturday 5th May 2012

Panic buying my favourite lipstick

Also... Heard my favourite lipstick was going to be discontinued (Boots 17 Beehive) after panic buying 2 it turns out it's not been discontinued, at least I don't think it is seen as the Boots here seems to be well stocked with it! On the plus side though it was buy 1 get 1 free and now I have lots to keep me going!

Sunday 6th May 2012

Josh kindly treated my to some Topshop makeup although I quite liked the bag, never mind the makeup! I got Oh La La lipstick and Brighton Rock (which Josh chose turns out it quite suits me)

Also... Took a well deserved break from revising and went looking round the shops followed by a couple of drinks in Wetherspoons

Monday 7th May 2012

Revision fuel (peppermint tea and Jaffa Cakes)

Also... After revising I watched Bee Movie and Over the Headge on TV, childish I know but it was the perfect way to relax after revision!

Tuesday 8th May

 Wearing some of my favourite clothes / Nails in Barry M Mint Green

Also... Actually got dressed and went out today but it was only to a revision session at uni. Spent the next 8 hours finishing work off so I was worn out

Wednesday 9th May 2012

 Went to the American shop, the vanilla coke and laffy taffy was mine and the cherry Dr Pepper was Josh's / Had McDonalds for tea

Also... Finished and handed in my Professional Experience work. So glad that's out of the way. Watched the second Planet Earth Live programme, it's so good and the animals are so cute!

Thursday 10th May 2012

Cupcakes from the farmer's market that comes here every month (we got some pink ones too)

Also... Got lots of revision done, can't wait for uni to be over, roll on 10th June (only 2 exams and another module with coursework to go...)

Friday 11th May 2012

Majority of my day was took up revising but writing notes in coloured pens makes it slightly better!

3 comments:

  1. Jaffa cakes are the best revision fuel! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope revision is going well! What is laffy taffy?! It looks amazing. I love your nail colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Willy Wonka sweets it's basically just like a chewy bar mine was cherry flavour and it tasted like cherry coke! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!