Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Birthday Wishlist

Hi!
A month tomorrow it will be my 21st birthday and I'm ridiculously excited for it, I really can't wait! So today I thought I would share a little birthday wishlist with you so you can see what's caught my eye and to give my boyfriend, Josh some ideas (hi Josh!). There's nothing incredibly exciting on there infact half of it is made up of books so I've split it into two, books and then other bits.
Enjoy!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

 5 / 6 / 7 / 8
  1. The guy who wrote this (and Bob the cat) were on This Moring quite a while back and ever since then I've really wanted this book, I mean just look how cute he is in his little scarf!
  2. I love Band of Brothers, it's one of my favourite shows so I really want to read this memoir
  3. As most of you know by now I'm a huge Beatles fan so when I spotted this book a few weeks ago I knew it would be going on my birthday list. Josh got me John Lennon's other two books (In His Own Write and A Spaniard in the Works) for Christmas so I want this one too
  4. I absolutely adore this journal, it's so beautiful, each page has a lovely photo of the sky on it. I've wanted this for well over a year!
  5. This little beautiful bottle has appeared on quite a few wishlist posts and I still love it. The bottle is so cute and the perfume smells so lovely
  6. I know this one is definitely a wish but I just love it so I've still included it, I've wanted a black leather jacket for ages and I tried this one on a few weeks ago and fell in love with it but at £52 I think I will have to continue admiring it from afar
  7. I wrote a review on this film when I went to see it (which I posted here) it's one of the best films I've seen in a while so I want to watch it again
  8. How lovely is this palette?! I'm sure everyone knows about the MUA Heaven and Earth palette which is a great dupe for Urban Decay's Naked palette. This one, named Undressed is MUA's latest offering and I've just got to have it, you really can't complain for £4!
Just a little reminder that my blog sale is still running and there are lots of bargains left, please take a look here.

4 comments:

  1. I really want to read a Street Cat Named Bob it seems like a really good and interesting story! That pallet is nice as well, such a bargain! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I screamed watching The Woman In Black in the cinema haha! I've nominated you for a blog award :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I loved it! Aaww thanks :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!