Thursday, 21 June 2012

BEAUTY: Boot 17 Falsifeye and Peep Show Mascara's

Hi!
I own two Boot's 17 mascara's so I figured it would be easier to review them both in one post. The photo's do most of the talking as you can judge for yourselves what the mascara's are like but as some one who's tried a fair few mascara's I have to say these are the best one's I've ever used (and some of the cheapest!)

Now I should point out before I move onto the reviews that I bought the Falsifeye one with my own money however the Peep Show one was sent to me for review as I am part of a beauty group with More! magazine (the More! Hot 100 beauty group) this has nothing to do with my blog though and in no way does it effect my opinion.

So we'll start off with a lovely photo of my eyes with no makeup on, a have quite fair eyelashes and I wear glasses so although I don't wear makeup every day it's important to me to have a mascara that will make my eyes (and lashes) stand out behind my glasses.

 No makeup on my eyes

Falsifeye

What Boots 17 say... Watch lashes transform into voluptuously thick, curvy lashes as the oversized brush coats each and every lash from corner to corner, root to tip without clumping. Lashes look fanned, volumised and falsified in an instant!

Boots 17 Falsifeye Mascara
Boots 17 Falsifeye Mascara
Boots 17 Falsifeye Mascara
 Wearing Falsifeye (2 coats) / Side shot with the mascara on / Packaging and brush
£6.49 from Boots

I fell in love with this mascara from the first moment I used it, I've always gone for volumising mascara's rather than lengthening one's and this seemed the perfect one. It has a really chunky brush which I don't mind at all but I know it's not for some people. I love the bright pink packaging too! This is one of the cheapest mascara's I've used but by far one of the best, it gives a volumised look with no clumping and it makes my eyes stand out behind my glasses which is just what I look for. It doesn't flake off either and has a lovely consistency, not too runny but not dry either. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone looking for a volumising mascara.

Peep Show

What Boots 17 say... Perk up your peepers with 17 Peep Show Mascara!! Enriched with fibres, the latest innovation in mascara technology. The fibres cling to lashes, volumising and lengthening from root to tip.
The result? The closest thing to false lashes in a bottle!

Boots 17 Peep Show Mascara
Boots 17 Peep Show Mascara
Boots 17 Peep Show Mascara
 Wearing Peep Show (2 coats) / Side shot with the mascara on / Packaging and the brush
£6.29 from Boots

Wow is all I can say about this mascara. When I bought Falsifeye I thought I'd find the mascara of my dreams, until I was sent this one and now I know Peep Show is the only mascara for me. As I've mentioned I usually go for volumising mascara's so I was a little sceptical about using Peep Show as it's lengthening but I had no need to worry. This mascara adds so much length to your lashes it's ridiculous and it adds volume too, the perfect combination. It gives me real doe eyed look. This brush is a lot smaller than the other one and I find you get much more control with it when coating the corner lashes. Importantly for me it also makes my eyes stand out behind my glasses. Again the packaging is extremely pretty, the consistency is great and it doesn't flake or clump.

Overall I think both mascara's are the best I've ever used and the prices are amazing, out of the two Peep Show is definitely my favourite and I wouldn't think twice about repurchasing it. It's a Holy Grail product for me now and it's going to take something extra special to sway me from using it!

P.S Don't forget about my blog sale, there's still lots left!

2 comments:

  1. Peep show looks brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I found your blog because you follow Ashley’s blog (Ring my bell) and I thought I would check out a few other Bloggers that follow her. She has great style and I really like your as well. You have a awesome blog and this post is great, both mascaras looks pretty! It would be cool if we could follow each other!
    If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll
    Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!