Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Tuesday Treats #23

Hi!
Hope you are all enjoying the long Jubilee weekend, I certainly am! There isn't a lot on this weeks Tuesday Treats post, but I wish I could buy it all, I don't buy clothes from Topshop as I find it really over priced but this weeks list is all from Topshop because they have some beautiful things in at the moment.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

  1. I love the simplicity of these tops and at £10 I actually don't think it's bad for Topshop, I'm hoping I can find these when I go shopping later in the month as I fancy picking a couple of these up, especially this lavender one
  2. Again a  lovely yet simple top, I really like the zip and the speckle effect on it. Plus it's a nice colour
  3. I love a pretty bag and this is no exception, again at £28 I don't find that too bad for Topshop. I like that there's a short strap and I longer one as I like to wear my bags across me
  4. Oh I'm in love with this dress, the collar, the print, everything is so pretty and perfect. Unfortunately I can't afford to spend £38 on a dress
I really need to stop looking on the Topshop site as I fall in love with everything! What's caught your eye lately? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. cute selections, love the dress

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!