Saturday, 14 July 2012

Happy List #65

Hi!
I've got a fair few things to show you this week as my dress (that I mentioned in last weeks post) turned up and it's perfect and then Josh and I ended up going on an impromptu afternoon out in Leamington Spa so I hope you don't get too bored of the all the photo's and that you enjoy this week's Happy List!

Saturday 7th July 2012

This is the dress I bought for Josh parent's vow renewal and I love it, I really like how it all drapes at the front and it's a lovely pale pink/nude colour. It's quite possibly one of the most ladylike items I own though and I feel quite grown up in it!

Sunday 8th July 2012


 Costa strawberry and cream cooler / Big Sunday dinner

Monday 9th July 2012

Lovely new studded clutch bag, only £8 from Select! It goes perfectly with my birthday dress and the dress in Saturday's photo

Tuesday 10th July 2012

Peanut butter KitKat for me, Skittles for Josh

Wednesday 11th July 2012

Mint hot chocolate

Also... I watched Super Tiny Animals, they were all so cute and I filmed another video which you can watch here

Thursday 12th July 2012


Trip to Leamington and for once it was warm and sunny / Bought an MUA lipstick in Juicy it's a lovely peachy/pink colour

Also... Seen as the weather was actually nice we decided on an afternoon out in Leamington as it's only a 10 minute train ride from us, it was a really lovely day having a wander around the park and little spa museum

Friday 13th July 2012

Pick and mix / Another book finished (review coming soon on my other blog)

10 comments:

  1. That studded clutch is lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that dress!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pics - i love the studded clutch!

    nice blog :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaa I miss Leamington, I used to live just a bit behind that church! That lipstick is a lovely shade and 1984 is one of my favourite books, it was a bit of a battle to begin with but gets so good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I love Leamington. I enjoyed parts of 1984 but at times I found it quite slow! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!