Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Country Walks

Hi!
One of the best things about been back home is living in an area surrounded by greenery. I've mentioned on my blog several times that it's something I miss at university as I live right in the city centre so rolling fields and meadows don't really come with the territory. 
The other week Josh and I took full advantage of the lovely weather and decided to have a nice evening walk so I thought I would share a few photo's with you.

A cute Shetland pony / The funniest horse ever, it had it's tongue stuck out for ages / I made a new friend / The beautiful sky from my window, I loved how it changed colour.

The walk was nicely rounded off with a little stop at the pub for a nice refreshing drink. It was also the perfect start to my birthday as we went on the walk the evening before. I'm hoping we get a few more nice days before we head back to university so we can go on some more walks like this.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love the shetland pony with his tongue stuck out. Amazing. A pub is always the right way to end a country walk xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! The horse was so funny we stood watching it ages! xxx

      Delete
  2. I live right in the city and sometimes miss the countrysides as well..
    nice photos, the pony is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!