Saturday, 18 August 2012

Happy List #69

Hi!
After a few weeks of things been relatively quiet on the Happy List front I'm pleased to say this week's is a good one (well I think so!) as I've done so much so I hope you all enjoy it.

Saturday 11th August 2012

Went out for drinks with mum and her friend

Sunday 12th August 2012

Went to Harewood House

Also... I went to Harewood House which was really nice, I haven't included more photo's as I'm going to do a little post on it next week

Monday 13th August 2012

Me in Liverpool, you can read all about day one of my trip to Liverpool here

Tuesday 14th August 2012

Day two of my Liverpool trip, which you can read about here

Wednesday 15th August 2012

Final half a day in Liverpool, which you can read about here

Thursday 16th August 2012

Went out for a Chinese, wore my new top and jeans

Friday 17th August 2012

Josh's parents renewed their vows. Josh looked lovely and smart in his suit!

Also... the whole day for the vow renewal was lovely, I really enjoyed it. I may do a little photo post on it in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!