Saturday, 29 September 2012

BEAUTY: No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser

Hi!
Considering I've just bought my second bottle of this hot cloth cleanser I thought it was about time I reviewed it. I will say I won't really be comparing it to other hot cloth cleansers as this isn't the purpose of this review, I have used the Liz Earle one but that was about 6 years ago (always ahead of the hype me!) so I couldn't really compare and the last one I used was the Soap and Glory one. In terms of price, how it works etc the No7 cleanser has been my favourite out of them all. 


What No7 Say

No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser has been created to provide tailored skin nutrition for healthy looking, bright and beautiful skin.
Enjoy the luxury of a spa facial in your own home. The combination of this rich indulgent cleanser and the gentle exfoliating muslin cloth removes dead skin cells and daily grime whilst stimulating circulation, leaving your skin deeply clean, soft and radiant.

What I Think

I'll start off by saying that skincare is very subjective and what works for me won't necessarily work for someone else but just for reference I have combination skin - an oily t-zone with dry patches on my forehead and nose, my skin can get get quite sensitive and often cleaners and face washes leave my skin feeling tight and even drier. 
I found this cleaner to be really effective yet gentle, it has a really creamy formula that massages into the skin really nice and when I wash it off with a muslin cloth my skin feels incredibly clean yet soft what really impressed me was the fact that my skin didn't feel tight or irritated which is an absolute miracle, this is the only cleanser I have found that doesn't do this to my skin. I can safely say I have never found a cleaner that I am as happy with it doesn't dry my skin out anymore than it already is but it doesn't make my t-zone even oilier my skin looks and feels the cleanest it has in a long time. Price wise this is really good you get 200ml of product which lasts a really long time for £9.95, however I always buy mine when I get a £5 No7 voucher which means I only pay £4.95 making it even better. I would really recommend giving this a go if your looking for a really good cleanser.

4 comments:

  1. I always buy this when I get a voucher :) love it!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's a really good price for such a good product with th vouchers xx

      Delete
  2. Ohhh that is a good deal with the voucher, I might look into it. I know my mum bought some and said it made her skin tight, she is a drama queen though. I had Liz Earle hot cloth one but it didn't help my skin that much at all xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well like I said it's the only cleanser I've had that doesn't make my skin feel tight! It's certainly worth trying when Boots have the £5 off vouchers xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!