Thursday, 6 September 2012

Video: Recent Buys #8

Hi!
I'm back rather quick with another recent buys video for you as I've mentioned this is only because I have birthday money, I wouldn't normally have so much stuff to show you! Also I went away for a few days in Scarborough last week so I had some money to spend there too. I figured I'd film this one now as (if this has scheduled) I'm actually out shopping today so there could be another bunch of stuff to show you all pretty soon. 

Anyways I hope you all enjoy the video, as always please click to watch on YouTube for extra information and please subscribe to my channel. Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog!
    I'm now following you, and it would be really kind of you if you wanted to follow me back! :) x

    http://fashionandbeautybyhelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!