Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Tuesday Treats #26

Hi!
Oh H&M why must you make such beautiful and affordable clothes to lure me?! Ok so there's two things on here that aren't from H&M but the rest is! After the influx of recent buys video since my birthday I vowed I wouldn't buy anymore clothes with my birthday money but browsing doesn't hurt right? Well actually it does a little because I absolutely love everything on this list and it all seems very reasonably priced!


























1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

  1. I would live in this cardi, it would go with everything and it's so simple yet pretty
  2. I'm a sucker for leopard print so this had to go on here. Want, want, want!
  3. I can't get over how pretty this dress is. It looks so much more expensive than it is. This needs to be in my wardrobe!
  4. What's to say another extremely pretty and cheap dress from H&M. These dresses are going to be my downfall when it comes to not spending anymore money on clothes
  5. Not only have H&M done so well with pretty clothes but I love these shoes I could see myself wearing them so much
  6. Ok so this is from New Look and although you can't tell from this picture the dress is covered in a really cute cat print!
  7. I squealed a little when I saw this, cats...in hats...on a jumper! Amazing! This jumper completely plays to my geeky/crazy cat lady side.

1 comment:

  1. great pieces!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Sunglasses Shop if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!