Tuesday, 30 October 2012

STYLE: Geek!

Hi!
I know everyone and their mum owns this Topshop t-shirt now but I couldn't resist it for the pure and simple fact that I would class myself as 100% a geek. I mean Josh and I went walking around the city centre the other weekend at 12.45am just to get a glimpse of the meteor shower when most people my age were in the bars I walked past! Anyway I just thought I'd show you a couple of outfit photo's of my new top.

Topshop geek t-shirt
Topshop geek t-shirt

It's a great over-sized t-shirt for just throwing on with jeggings or leggings or tucking into my high waisted shorts. I can see it quickly  becoming one of my most worn tops.
The only slight complaint I have about it is it's massive, the smallest size they do is a small-medium and I don't know why Topshop have done the sizing like that but I'm usually an 8 or 10 in tops and this is so so huge. I know it's available in petite but that wasn't really an option either because then I wouldn't have got the longer length that I wanted! Overall though I'm really glad I bought it.

6 comments:

Thanks for your lovely comments!