Saturday, 27 October 2012

Happy List #75

Hi!
Since I've changed the layout of the Happy List I really look forwards to this little weekly update which is how it should be I suppose. This week has been quite a Christmas themed one, what can I say I just adore Christmas and I'm so excited already! I've also bought a few things this week which was a little naughty but oh well. I hope you enjoy this week's Happy List.

 Walking in the Memorial Park / Pretty red trees / A cute little dog we saw
 The Boots Christmas book is out that means I can officially get excited for Christmas! / New makeup purchases (Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold, Kate Moss matte lipstick in 107 and Collection concealer) / New book sent for review / Final ever series of House
Super cute wrapping paper from Ikea / Getting excited at the Christmas stuff in Ikea / We only went to buy candles and a small mirror and came away with those plus 3 rolls of wrapping paper, tags and ribbon!

So that was my somewhat Christmassy week! I also bought the geek t-shirt from Topshop this week but I forgot to include it on these photo's but I have an outfit post planned for next week so you'll see it then.
 What's been making you happy this week? Let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I love your blog! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) http://littlegemm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/liebster-award.html x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!