Thursday, 11 October 2012

HOLIDAY: London Part 3

Hi!
I hope you're not all bored of these posts yet, this is the final London photo diary I promise and it's a shorter one today, it basically to show outfits and what I bought in London. If you missed the first two photo diaries you can look at them here and here. Tomorrow I will be writing a sort of summary and some mini reviews of the things I did in London for anyone interested in finding out where I stayed and what I thought of the places we visited, so pop back tomorrow!

 Saturday night outfit - dress H&M
 Sunday night outfit - Dress Republic / Shoes Internacionale / Jacket Miss Selfridge / Scarf Republic
 Wicked programme
 Wicked book / L'occitane hand cream / Snow globe magnet / Hard Rock Cafe glass
 Hand cream and magnet
 Hard Rock Cafe bib for my niece - how cute?!
 Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt for me
 Close up of the print
Peplum top - Topshop

2 comments:

  1. I love the peplum top! It looks like you had a good time :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!