Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Tuesday Treats #27

Hi!
This Tuesday Treats post is looking very wintery, I'm really loving berry tones at the moment in clothing and makeup!



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

  1. This dress is from Topshop but I'm really hoping Primark do a version of it like they did with the grey one!
  2. I spotted this jumper in store yesterday and fell in love, it's incredibly soft and the pockets have a pleather trim, it looks so snuggly and I feel it would be something that had a home in my wardrobe for many years
  3. I really want a deep red lipstick but I'm struggling to find the perfect one this one looks pretty could but I can't decide between the one in this post which is cranberry red or the darker one, black cherry, as I've swatched both and like both!
  4. This nail polish is part of the new limited edition collection and it looks lovely although it could be just a little too dark for my pale skin
  5. It wouldn't be a Tuesday Treats post from me without a touch of leopard print and this snood is really pretty
Are you loving berry shades this year or has something else caught your eye for this autumn/winter?
Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. love that polish!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie, EOS and more! it's worldwide too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!