Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Coventry Christmas Cracker

Hi!
On Sunday the Christmas lights got switched on in Coventry and the whole day was packed with different things happening around the city under the name Coventry Christmas Cracker. Josh and I spent the whole day exploring and enjoy everything that was on offer. It was the perfect day for wandering, the sky was bright blue, it was sunny and the air was really crisp meaning I could wrap up in furry boots and a chunky knit scarf. I don't think I need to point out again just how much I love Christmas so it probably won't come as any surprise to learn that I woke up bright and early on Sunday morning and full of excitement like it was actually Christmas Day! It was also mine and Josh's unofficial anniversary, we tend to always do something a month early as our actual anniversary is only a week before Christmas so it was nice to spend our unofficial anniversary doing things we love! We also went to  Harvester's for a meal at night where I may have eaten slightly too much... oopps! Anyway I have quite a few photo's so I'll get on with it.

There was only ever going to be one outfit of choice for this day and that was the Christmas jumper / Festive nails / Christmas camper vans at the Transport Museum / Christmas scooters at the Transport Museum / Loved this! / Had to resist the urge to scream 'SANTA!!' like Buddy does in Elf / Christmas tree / Fairy lights in the trees / Yes it's Primark but it look pretty with Christmas lights! / More fairy lights

I should point out that the last four photo's were took on Monday night because it was just too busy to get any photo's after the lights switch on so Josh went out the rain  to get these (thankyou Josh!).

Has your city had it's Christmas lights switched on yet and do you have some photo's? Link me, I'd love to look at some other posts!

6 comments:

  1. Ho ho ho super festive! I'm glad you had a good time at the lights turn on, and I'm totes digging your festive nails and jumper! The idea of the unofficial anniversary is such a good one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your nails!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a cute blog. I adore Christmas and all the pretty Christmas lights. I'm really in the mood for it I can't wait!! Great post and pics hun xxx

    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww thanks! I can't wait either xx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!