Saturday, 10 November 2012

Happy List #77

Hi!
This week has been all about fireworks, baking and a few little treats! I also finally got round to filming another recent buys video as I had stuff from over a month ago to show you so if you haven't seen that yet you can check it out here. I'm feeling so Christmassy right now it's unreal, I swear I get excited earlier every year, I'd say it started around the beginning of October this year! I've even created a new board on my Pinterest for all things wintery so soon a few Christmas things will be making and appearance on there too. I'm currently on the look out for a Christmas jumper, yes I will wear it and no I don't care how ridiculous it looks! I also have a few Christmas things planned for Bits and Bobs including a couple of Christmas wishlists, a Christmas video (which Josh is getting involved in too) and a Christmas giveaway which will be on here at the end of the month so keep an eye out for that! Anyway that's enough of me rambling now, here's this week's Happy List.

 New MUA blush (shade 5) and a Lush face mask / My lovely new boots that Josh bought me (they're from the kids section in New Look)
 Fireworks / Big bowl of jelly / Oreo Surprise Cupcakes (recipe here)
Baking / A little present from Fireball Cinnamon Whisky / Spiced apple drink from Ikea

Am I the only one really excited for Christmas already? What's made you happy this week? Let me know!

6 comments:

  1. Ohh those oreo cupcakes look delicious, I will have to give them a go. I love the new boots as well. I'm super excited for christmas, especially now all the adverts are on! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too I got so excited when I saw the Coke advert xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the boots! :) I need to get a new pair but don't want to spend a fortune. I'll have a look in NewLook next time I'm in town.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!