Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Tuesday Treats #28

Hi!
There's a little bit of a leopard print theme going on in this weeks Tuesday Treats post, it's no secret that I love a bit of leopard print though! This is pretty much a perfect wishlist for me, I feel that everything on it is very 'me' now if only I had the money to buy it all!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 

  1. I own the three quarter sleeved version of this that everyone went mad over earlier in the year but I'm a sucker for a lace dress so this had to go on my wishlist
  2. This is such a cute little basic vest, how could a resist it at a mere £7.99?!
  3. After falling in love with my first pair of Topshop jeggings that I bought in the summer I've been looking for another pair and I just love these burgundy ones, perfect for winter
  4. I would never buy these based on the price but leopard print and studs, it couldn't get much better I don't think!
  5. I have everything crossed that this bag is in H&M when I go shopping because quite frankly I'm in love with it
Has anything on my wishlist caught your eye? What's on your wishlist this week? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. I love those boots, might get them in black :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that kitty cat top!

    xoxo
    smileitssunday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!