Saturday, 15 December 2012

Happy List #81

Hi!
I can't believe it's only 10 days until Christmas now, exciting! This month seems to have gone so fast though, time flies when you're older. Uni is all over for me now until January and thankfully I don't have that much work to do over Christmas either. I know I lot of other third years seem to be swamped down with work so I feel pretty lucky not to be in that situation! It means I can relax and enjoy my time off before I throw myself into my final project (I keep telling myself that is what's going to happen but knowing me I still won't be motivated after Christmas!) This week has been a fairly laid back week I've wrapped a lot of my present that I had here although I can't do the rest until next weekend as I had those delivered home and now I'm looking at the big pile of present under our tree wondering how I'm going to get them home! As much as I don't want to I'm having to give Josh his main Christmas present tonight as it's just a little bit too big to take home for him just to try and bring it back here anyway so Christmas is coming early to ours! We went to the cinema twice yesterday as there were two films we really wanted to see, Nativity 2 (and yes it is a kids film) which there was only us in the cinema for and then The Hobbit and night which was bloody amazing I loved it.
Here's this week's photos...

 Presents under the tree / Two cinema trips / A baby box of Celebrations that Josh bought me / A Christmas DIY which I did a post on here
 Film day with Christmas Carol and The Woman in Black (we also watched still crazy but we don't have to box for it) / New Barry M gold glitter polish and MUA lipstick
Exchanging Christmas cards

What's made you happy this week? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jel you went to see the Hobbit, I will go but I just don't know when I'm really excited.

    Tia
    xxx
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the Woman in Black this week, I think I liked the film more :/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited for Christmas, I can't believe it's so close! It's not Christmas without a box of celebrations! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!