Thursday, 13 December 2012

It's the little things... Winter


Hi!
It's always good to remember the little things that make you happy. You all know that I love my Happy List feature for that very reason, it gives me the opportunity to appreciate the things that have made me happy throughout the week and they're really great to look back on. With that in mind I created a little list (I love lists!) of all the little things that make me happy throughout winter, I'm sure I could have thought of many more but I stuck with the first 20 things I thought of. Considering how much I love lists I may do more of these sorts of posts in the future as it's a nice little thing to look back on!


What little things do you love at this time of the year?

5 comments:

  1. Lovely list! Christmas makes you appreciate little things that you don't notice at other times of year :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. eee such a lovely list, I'm loving Christmas films so much right now! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!