Saturday, 1 December 2012

BEAUTY: Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 107

Hi!
I'll be doing a little review on the Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss lipstick today, you've probably seen it quite a few times now but oh well! I've had this post planned for a couple of weeks but I'm only just getting around to posting it and since then I've seen a fair few posts on it. Before I get on with the review I'll just give you a little update as there's no Happy List this week as I have no photo's to show you! Not a lot's gone on this week to be honest but today (with the help of Josh) I'm baking gingerbread biscuits and this evening we're putting our Christmas decorations up, I know it may seem a little early to some people but we're going back home on the 20th December so our decorations here won't be up for that long so that's the reason we're putting them up tonight! I can't wait I'm going to have Christmas songs on and everything!
So on with the review...
Kate Moss Matte Lipstick 107
 What Rimmel say

New Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss.Kate Moss brings colour to a new unique dimension.
The gorgeous colour richness and comfort of Kate’s lipstick, now in a velvety matte finish. Ruby Powder enriched formula to intensify the colour while keeping a matte finish all day long!
Matte is re-invented for the most velvety  comfortable colour ever.  
What I think
I love this colour so much! It's my new favourite lipstick. When I first bought it and then tried it on at home I really wasn't sure, I've never worn a colour this dark and it was a bit of a shock but after 10 minutes I loved it, I think it really suits me! It's a gorgeous wine shade which is perfect for winter and although it's a matte shade it feels so comfortable on and it doesn't show up any dry patches, I only have one very small problem with it and that's when I'm applying it I find it feels a little gritty and pulls a tiny little bit however when it's on my lips it's not gritty at all so I don't really know what that's about! It does wear off when I'm eating and drinking but I'm not really bothered about that anyway as it's not effort to reapply a lipstick! For £5.49 I'd recommend this to anyone as I think it's pretty much perfect. 
Kate Moss Matte Lipstick 107
Kate Moss lipstick in 107

Have you tried this lipstick or any other shades from the Kate Moss matte range? Let me know!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is such a pretty colour and it looks amazing on you! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this shade looks stunning on you! :) I'm not used to wearing bold lip colours, but I do admire them on others. This one in particular is sweet, not too cold tone.

    x Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is so gorgeous on every skin tone! I really need to get myself one!

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!