Saturday, 26 January 2013

Wanderlust

"A strong desire to travel: A man consumed by wanderlust."
 To change the definition slightly I am a girl consumed by wanderlust at the moment. I want to get out and go places I've never been before. I want to visit old places and make new memories and I want to find new places to capture moments in. I don't know what's come over me but I have such a strong desire to get out and see new things at the moment. I'm dreaming of beautiful cities such as Barcelona and Paris, I'm craving sandy beaches and hidden places and then I come back to reality and realise I have no money to make such dreams come true. So I've started to think closer to home to try and fulfill my wanderlust. I've spent two years and 4 months exploring all this city has to offer and now I want to branch out before my time in this part of the country comes to an end in July this year. I've visited Birmingham on many occasions and Leamington-Spa a couple of times and whilst I'll be visiting those places again before we leave here I want to explore a few new places as well. Warwick, Worcester and Stratford-upon-Avon are at the top of my list. So I'm hoping in the warmer months we're graced with a few nice days for me to take a trip to these places so I can visit cute little shops and old buildings and wander through the streets with Josh taking in everything that these new places have to offer us. And until then I'll keep dreaming of beautiful cities and sandy beaches.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!
    Great blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like xoxo
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!