Thursday, 21 February 2013

VisitBritain Shop Blogger Competition - London!

Hi!
This is my entry for the VisitBritain shop blogger competition. The challenge is to describe your perfect shopping trip to London and what else you would do whilst you were there. When I went to London last year I loved every second of it but I didn't do any shopping as we wanted to see the sights. Ever since I returned from that trip I've had a longing to go back, I completely fell in love with London. So this would be my perfect trip to London...


Oh just looking at this makes me wish I was back there! Wandering down the South Bank, soaking up the sights and doing some shopping this time. Oh the shopping would be good especially with the spending ban coming to an end and the big wishlist I spoke about here. I think a little trip to Selfridges would be needed too and a peak inside Harrods, you know just to say I've been!
 All the pictures here are my own too from when we went to London last October.




So that's what my perfect shopping trip to London would consist of, I'll be off now to carry on day dreaming and look at my photo's of London!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like when you were in London you had a great time! Oxford Street & Carnaby Street always are harsh on the bank balance! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun! i love london
    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!