Sunday, 17 March 2013

Photo Diary: Happy Birthday Josh

Hi!
Yesterday was Josh's birthday so I thought I'd share a few photo's of the day. We didn't do anything fancy as he really isn't into birthdays and making a big fuss but it was still a nice day and I hope you enjoyed it too Josh!
We went for a meal to Harvester at night which was really nice then we watched loads of episodes of Breaking Bad, we're almost up to date with it now. It's so good.
I also baked a cake, although there really isn't much of that left now, it's pretty nice if I do say so myself.




  

Presents wrapped / Blu rays, Lego, Xbox game and ipod / Birthday cake (the candles in the middle are sparkler candles but we couldn't get a photo of them sparkling!) / Blowing out the candles / What I wore for the meal (I look moody and I don't know why)

Happy Birthday once more Josh xx



3 comments:

  1. Such manly presents! Lee's are always shaped in rectangles. I love your dress, I hope he had a great day. I've never been to a Harvest - can you believe it?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. Nice to have you back, thank you for the lovely comment :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I know and I'm still rubbish at wrapping all the rectangle ones xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!