Saturday, 13 April 2013

Happy List #87

Hi!
Well here's a blog post that hasn't been around for quite a while. I know I said I wouldn't be doing a Happy List every week but it's been six weeks since my last one. I definitely won't be leaving it as long next time as I do like to look back on these posts. I thought I'd just do a quick catch up before moving on to the photo's as it's been such a long time since the last Happy List. Firstly we booked to go to Liverpool (again!) in June, long time readers will know I've been to Liverpool quite a lot and I promise we did look at going somewhere else but it just drew us back in, we booked it as a little treat for finishing university (scary thought!) as we figured it's going to be a while before we can do anything like it again. We also went home for two weeks over Easter and I got to spend a lot of time with my niece which was lovely considering I don't get to see her much, she turns one next month and I'm gutted that I won't see her for her birthday so I made sure I spent lots of time with her over the holidays. As she stayed at my Dad's house both weekends I was back it meant I saw her loads too and I swear I fell more in love with her with every second that went by! I've never been that fussed about children but I even shed a little tear when I said bye to her for the last time, what's happened to me?! Aside from all that I'm right in the middle of my final project, which is what I'm doing instead of a dissertation. I only have one month left until it has to be handed in so it's getting a little scary now but I made a list on here of things I want to do this summer/things that are already arranged so I can keep looking at all the fun things that are going to happen as well, you can take a look at the list here.
Anyway enough of the rambling here are some photo's from the past few weeks.

One of the things on my summer list was to dip dye my hair so I took the plunge and bought this pink hair dye (I've just got to actually dip dye it now!) / We went to see Oz the Great and Powerful, it was good but just not as good as I was expecting / Another thing on my list was to buy daffodils to brighten up our room so that's what I've done / I bought these from an American sweet shop and oh they were good!


































I'm not a lager fan but this zest stuff is good, it would be even nicer if it was actually warm outside as it's got quite a summery feel to it / Whilst back at home I went to Brodsworth Hall with my Dad, stepmum and niece I've been before but it was nice to look around again even if it was freezing!

So that's everything, I promise not to leave it as long until the next Happy List.

6 comments:

  1. Happy lists are really cool!

    I'm currently hosting a giveaway on my blog if you fancy a chance to win hun :)

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/betrousse-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Daffodils, such happy flowers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The megaloads look so nice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your happy lists, Lauren! The daffodils look so lovely and bright, I just bought a bunch for my flat today and they just make everything look a bit happier!
    I hope that you're having a lovely weekend <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww thank you, I'm glad to hear you enjoy them! Yeah they really brighten things up. Hope you're having a good weekend too :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!